Friday, April 09, 2010

I'm so tired now.
Was being asked to do this and that during work. It's like never-ending seriously.
Cut hundreds of cards today, and my brain felt as if there's a blockage and has a lack of air. Omg. Work is killing me. ):

I can't wait for Sunday to come, at least I've got an off day on the next day.
I can't wait for weekdays to come, at least there may be some free time for me to shop.
I can't wait for next Saturday to come, and I'll be all prepared to go for S.H.E's concert with Fiona.
I can't wait for school to start, because I believe studying will be much more better than working, right?
But I think I'll miss working and my holidays once school starts. Humans are like this, isn't it? Missing this when doing that, missing that when doing this.

Ok, nevermind.

I shall try to enjoy my last week of holiday.

No comments: