Wednesday, April 21, 2010


Hi people, I actually survived my very first day of SSM today :D
Unfortunately, my left shoulder is a little red now, after carrying a tray of 3 bricks. Yes I know, it's just 3 bricks. But to me, 2 bricks was already kinda heavy, 3 bricks was even worse, and 4 bricks was like almost the maximum I could take.
I can't imagine how I'm gonna cope from next week onwards if we are asked to take even more bricks. Don't forget, Mr Goh will be with us every single minute starting from next week. I think I can just die, seriously.
Everyone's complaining why they chose HTM as their course last year. I'm beginning to think about it as well.
Is it true that life would be much easier if I were to join other courses? (At least there's no SSM for me to worry about)
But I guess I'll be glad at the end of the day that I actually took up this course and training. There's nothing to regret, right?
Whatever it is, I'm looking forward to the finishing of this semester. SSM may be fun today, but it's definitely not something that I'll enjoy every week for sure.

Gonna sleep early tonight. Super tired right now. ):

No comments: