Thursday, June 24, 2010

Alright, a quick post before I proceed on with my Accounting tutorial, or maybe head to bed.

I'm kinda glad that I chose stewarding for my first week of Top Table.
I think it's the slackest job in Top Table. Ok, perhaps the second slackest, or even third. Whatever it is, at least you don't have to face the guests and stuffs you see.
And I cut my thumb with a knife while washing the cutlery today. The worse thing is, there's no blood.
It's not that I'm hoping to get a more serious cut. But when I see a cut on my hand without blood, I don't know whether to be happy or not.
At least with blood, I can just say 'I'm injured'. Get what I mean?



Kay, I don't think you guys understand what I'm talking. It's okay.

Right now, I'm staring at my OTCM tutorial questions, and I've got no idea how to answer.
Shit. Guess I'm gonna wait till teacher go through the work during lesson tomorrow.
And I realised part of me is still in the holiday mood. I'm serious. I've got no motivation to read my notes, no motivation to finish up my work, no motivation to go school in the early morning.
Come on Cassini. You've got to buck up. ):



Off to sleep. No motivation to read Accounting notes at this point of time.

No comments: