Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hello people, I back from Malaysia Sabah.
Interesting place I can say, at least somewhere that is kinda different from Singapore.
But the hotel's food doesn't suit my appetite seriously. The fruits and buffet there were like, so not nice? Ok, maybe I'm not used to it. I missed Singapore's food so much.
Shall post some of the photos up after I've transferred them to my laptop. Provided that I'm not lazy/forgetful :D

Anywayyyyy, managed to celebrate my 18th birthday before I left Singapore for Sabah.
Not much celebration, but I enjoyed my birthday. Great thanks to DBSE, and also my secondary school clique (:
Kind of celebrated my birthday with my family on Sunday evening. My brother bought the cake for me. :D

Went Cash Studio after that with Michelle, Mabel, Sabrina and Vivian.
The room given to us was super duper big. It's like meant for 20+ people, but the four of us actually get to sing in it. HAHAHA DAMN SHIOK. :D


Sang all the way till 1am, and we headed to Mabel's house to slack.
Had Mac breakfast before heading home to sleep early in the morning. (:


Ok, I think I shall continue with this post tomorrow or something. I've got no mood to continue blogging right now.
I need some sleep soon. Yes, really soon.

No comments: