Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vivian Koh Yeok Wee made me laughed like some idiot in front of my laptop just now.
Was talking to her on Msn, suggesting to her places that we should go. HAHA but she 'shoot' me back.

     Me: Let's go Cash studio!
            Let's go cycling (even though I don't know how to) at East Coast!
Vivian: Are you in jail right now?
           It seems like you lack of leisure activities.

SHIT HER. LOL


(Some random pictures)
Vivian Koh, let's meet up this week or something ok. I miss you my dear. ):


Okay, back to school stuffs (again).
Submitted Marketing report and BESE report today. Done with BESE presentation as well. This indicates that my life can be more relax now you know, with 2 projects down :D
But OTCM project will be launched this week, meaning there's one more project to do again. Shit, Back to square one ):
Once again, I can't wait for Wednesday to be over.
This sentence will always appear on my blog, until this Semester is over. I want Semester 2.2 to come. Sentosa is so much better than SSM, I believe. Despite the long travelling distance.


And Brandon Tan, don't come to my blog, read my post, and laugh at me.
Respect me okay. If not I shall curse you to fall while walking. LOL

Bye people. I shall go back to my school work.

No comments: