Sunday, June 27, 2010

HI PEOPLE.

My brother came back from Taiwan on Thursday night, and he bought me fooooooood! HAHA
A Hello Kitty cake or something, and pig-shaped biscuits.



SO CUTE RIGHT. Ok, I know the Hello Kitty's face is kinda disfigured.
But imagine, it's brought back all the way from Taiwan, sitting hours of flight and bus/car ride before it reached my house. It's considered good enough that the face is still there. LOL
And the best thing is, I haven't touch any of them yet. Shall try the Hello Kitty tonight. :D

Headed to Orchard yesterday with Michelle. Met Sabrina after her work before going home together.

Let's meet up again soon my friends. Please? ):

School is killing me. I can't wait to submit all projects, finish up all presentations and get over with the freaking stressful SSM.
Every Wednesday seems to be a nightmare to me now. I can't help it but to pray that it will be over soon.


Rahhhhh. School sucks.

Maybe not. It's the projects, modules and exams that suck.

No comments: