Tuesday, August 10, 2010

 

Celebrated Singapore's birthday at Marina Bay Sands with Boyfriend!
Headed up to Skypark, and the view there was awesome much. I love the swimming pool up there!
(My dear friends, can we book a room at MBS and go up to the Skypark to swim one day? :D )
Waited for the crowd to disperse before going back home.
The way back to Cityhall MRT Station almost killed me I swear. I could most probably died of tiredness and thirst, but luckily a cup of soy bean and Double Chocolate Frappe saved me! HAHA
Great time spent with Boyfriend yesterday. Thanks for bringing me up to the Skypark. ♥ you Baby (:


Supposed to study for my OTCM test today, but I ended up using laptop and stalking people on Facebook.
I love looking at pretty girls on Facebook. This sounds sick, but it's true ok. 


Kay, time to go back to studying.
Stupid CDS test, stupid timing.

No comments: