Monday, August 23, 2010

My brothers are like having some handphone exchanges tonight.
My eldest brother who is using Iphone have to use my second brother's camera-less phone (used during army) now, because his workplace doesn't allow camera phones to be brought in. So I guess he will be switching between the 2 phones.
My second brother who was initially using his girlfriend's Sony Ericsson Vivaz got to use our house's spare phone (some old Nokia phone/my father's old phone) because his Vivaz died on him and was sent to repair.

I'm glad that my Bordeaux Satio is still living healthily and happily with me for the time being.
It hasn't been giving me much problems, at least till now. I guess it will fall under my 'favorite phones' list soon, together with my Sony Ericsson K800i! HAHA
So whoever says that my Satio sucks, he/she will have Karma. Trust me.

Anyway, headed up to Skypark once again with DBSE today!
Kinda hot up there, but still, the scenery is nice! <3


I want to swim there ):

No comments: