Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Ok, I'm done with my OTCM individual report thing, like finally.
It's the very last project we're left with now, can't wait to get it submitted on Wednesday!
Oh yes, and SSM project week operation on Wednesday as well. I feel so stressed about it only ):

Headed over to Malaysia yesterday. The rain was rather heavy in the morning, and that was the best time to sleep in the car I swear.
I closed my eyes, and I slept all the way till we reached. It was so nice to sleep.
And I lied on my brother's shoulder while sleeping, without even knowing it. Of course his shoulder was aching, if not he wouldn't be complaining non-stop about it after I woke up. HAHA

Celebrated my Grandfather's birthday in the afternoon.
(The one and only food I love the most was the fish with salted vegetables. Yes, because there's salted vegetables! :D)
Went back Singapore after our lunch. The traffic was really bad at that time, and the journey back was seriously a torture. But it's ok, I survived. LOL




 

Had fun taking photos, all thanks to my beloved brother. HAHA



22 more hours Baby. I love you (:

No comments: