Sunday, August 15, 2010

This Chocolate Oreo Milkshake from the Japanese restaurant at Tampines swimming complex is super duper niceeeeee!
Ok, the strawberry milkshake tastes quite good, but the chocolate oreo is much better. Right baby? HAHA

Went to support Chienwan and her friend at the Scape flea today.
The place there was like some sauna I swear. Stayed there for less than 15-20 mins, and I'm already sweating. Omg.
Watched the Phua Chu Kang Movie after that at Tampines GV. Funny show (Y).


I'm trying to decide on what to do tomorrow. Should I simply camp at home, or go out for shopping?
Staying at home seems to be a better choice right? I shall leave shopping to another day!

And this week seems to be the peak period for people to get depressed, be it for this reason or that.
Hopefully things will turn out to be better soon. Yeah, soon.

No comments: