Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Hello people. I'm done with my projects, presentations and tests for this semester. 3 Cheers! :D
Didn't finish studying for today's GTT test, and all the questions that came out in MCQ were on the topics which I didn't study. Wth. Screwed up the test obviously. Rahhhhhhhhh.
And the Comm Skills interview, it became group interview in the end. Everyone were like damn nervous okay. Our minds went blank when we were in the room. LOL.

Take a look at my new blue-black:












I knocked onto the table yesterday night, and now it becomes like this. Super red luh, as if I scalded myself or something. ):


















And check out the difference between my height and my brother's.
I was trying to take photos using my Satio's self-timer and my brother came into the room. So I pulled him into the photo too. Heheh. But ended up I'm the only one facing the cam. o.o

No jap tutorial tomorrow! Meaning I can sleep till a later time. (:
Shall blog about Saturday on some other days, when I've got more time. Right now, I'm gonna slack for a while more and go off to bed.

No comments: