Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hello people. it's 5pm now and I just woke up from my beauty sleep.
Yes! I slept for 13 to 14 hours for god sake. But my body's still feeling super tired and i think I've got a headache now. Stupid weather! Rahhhhhh ):
Anyway anyway anyway, I'm here to announce that I'm done with my exams for this semester/year (Provided that I've got no supp paper) ! :D
It feels so great now, without having to do any projects or studying for the time being. Heheh
I've been struggling with OB and Micro for the past few days okay. And I realised I need some entertainment while studying, if not I will go bonkers. So here's the use of webcam! :D

 

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

Went out to enjoy after our Micro paper yesterday. Played at Tm's arcarde and had ice-cream at Swensens while waiting for Aizhen to finish her Macro paper.
I FINALLY ATE THE CHOCOLATE ICE-CREAM FROM SWENSENS! HAHAHAHA
I forgot the name of it. It's chocolate ice-cream with chocolate fudge, and a biscuit put on it. Heheh it's damn nice okayyyyyyyy. Oh my god. 

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

Meet Aizhen after that and  we headed to Bugis for steamboat! Shopped around etc and home sweet home.
And I used the laptop once I reached home! Didn't use it the previous day, and I missed my laptop so muchhh. Hahaha

Okay, off for dinner now. Meeting Vivian, Sabrina, Michelle and San tomorrow!
Goodbye people.

No comments: