Sunday, February 07, 2010

Oh yeah, just came back from shopping with DBSE.
It's freaking 12:55am now, and I don't have the sleepy feeling yet. Done with the 3 presentations and 2 tests this week. Cheeeeeeeeers! :D
Jap roleplay was still alright I guess. Didn't really bother too much about it since it's over. Heheh.
BCS presentation was like some casual presentation seriously. And I believe nobody was listening except the teacher.
Sociology presentation was really terrible I tell you. That stupid tutor of mine 'bomb-ed' us with lots of questions, and she ended up speaking much more than we did. I've got no hope in getting good grades for this project now. Rahhhhhhhhh.
I'm now left with GTT test and Comm Skills individual interview before New Year celebration. Hope that everything ends soon. ):

Anyway, I'm loving my Bordeaux Satio right now. Hohoho. :D
But I won't forget my K800i. It's the best phone I've ever used I swear. I think whoever used it before will agree with me.
My father's currently using it now, and I've set my photo as his screen saver. Heheh.

Ok, gonna update again, probably tomorrow? After I've transferred and got today's photos.
Goodnight people. Sweet dreams. (:

No comments: