Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This year's New Year is kinda boring. Probably because it clashes with Valentines Day. Or maybe because it's study week at the same time.
Whatever reason it is, I don't care. I only know I don't have the mood to study for exams right now.
2 subjects to be tested in this End-semester exam. Yes, it's counted as little (If compared to others), but the number of topics that are covered is enough to make me study till madddddddd. ):

Nevermind, back to New Year stuffs.
Went over to Malaysia on New Year Eve. The jam at the custom was real bad I tell you, and we ended up sitting in the car for around 4 hours?
Came back to Singapore the next day, and we continued visiting our relative's house.
Shall upload the photos when I'm free. I'm getting more and more lazy nowadays. Heheh.

And I just realised I haven't blog on the day I went shopping with DBSE.
I forgot the details actually. Only remembered we shopped around Orchard and Bugis, and we had dinner at Iluma's Chang. Oh yes, we managed to get most of our things at Bugis Street. Haha

 

  

 

 

 
  

This chocolate cake we had at Chang was super yummyyyyyyy :D

 

And we helped Amelia to celebrate her birthday in advance (:

 
I <3 DBSE :D

I don't have all the photos anyway. Wanted to get it from Amelia through msn that time, but the sending speed was super duper slow. So, forget it. HAHA

Okay, I guess I'm off to sleep now. Goodnight.

No comments: