Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm loving my brother's itouch right now, because:
1) It has Plants vs Zombies (a game which I thought was stupid in the past but after play it, WOAH. IT'S DAMN FUNNNNNNN!)
2) My brother put a purple cover at the back of the itouch.


I know it's kinda gay sometimes to see a guy using something purple. But who cares, the purple cover is really prettyyyyyyyy!
Too bad my brother has gone back to his camp. I can't play with his itouch. ): Shall wait for him to be back on weekend! Heheh

Went Tampines interchange for dinner last night with my parents, my brother and his gf. Took bus over instead of driving, because my father was afraid that it would be difficult to find a carpark.
I swear it's been years since my father took a bus. His perception and mine was totally different I tell you.
When we saw no one queuing up for a bus,
Someone who takes a bus almost everyday (eg. Me): SHIT! The bus just drove off. Got to wait for a long time for the next bus.
Someone who seldom takes a bus (eg. My father): GOOD WHAT! When the bus comes I'll surely have a place to sit!

See the difference!? Maybe my father thinks on a brighter side. But I believe if he is to take a bus everyday, his thinking will definitely change to the negative side.
WE SHALL WAIT AND SEE. HAHA

Ok, back to yesterday. There was some Chingay performance at the field near Tampines 1, so we went to take a look. :D

 

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  
 

 

  

  

  

  


All these seemed boring on tv, but when you see them live, they looked damn cool. HAHA
Me and my brother's gf were busy taking photos before these vehicles drove off. Took bus home after that, and it was 11+ pm by then.

Class chalet tomorrow! Hope that everything will be fine.
Since my mensus is here (the timing is never right), many things are likely to happen you know. For example, bring lazy to go to the toilet thus staining my shorts, feel like fainting while bbq-ing etc. Heheh
Gonna stay over at the chalet, so I guess I'm gonna miss home and my bed. Rahhhhhhh ):

I'm beginning to feel tired now. Life after exams is a little boring afterall, but I'm still trying my best to convince myself that it's better than studying and doing projects.
And I've got no idea why I'm still tired after hours of sleep. Most probably I'm getting lazier.
Pray that I'm able to find a job for this holiday and earn some money instead of staying at home having nothing to do.

See you guys after chalet, If I've the time to blog. Goodbye! :D

No comments: